The health and safety of our guests, team and community is our top priority.
We continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local health departments and are adhering to all best safety, sanitization, and distancing practices.
Precautions to protect the health of our guests and team include:
Elevated Sanitation & Disinfection
- Increased frequency of all cleaning and sanitizing measures
- Regulated hand-washing schedule for employees
- Limited dining room capacity and reconfigured seating throughout the restaurant and patio to meet social distancing guidelines
Protecting Employee Health & Hygiene
- Wellness and verification of self-temperature checks of all employees before each shift
- Providing all employees in our dining rooms and kitchens with protective equipment including required face coverings and gloves
- Tables will not be preset with napkins, utensils or glassware. Utensils will be presented rolled within a napkin.
- Single-use disposable menus and/or digital menus are now in place.
- Guests are required to wear facial coverings when picking up takeout orders, or when on their way to and from their table in the dining room and restrooms.
- Takeout containers will be provided upon request for guests to pack their leftovers.
We’re grateful for your support and understanding and look forward to serving you!